Wednesday, December 12, 2007

How You all Look and Sound to Me from MY Point of View

How You all Look and Sound to Me from MY Point of View
By Krystal Klarity


Now that I am a permanent ‘defective’ and a topic or object of observation and assessment to virtually anyone of any age who cares to join in anything I may say, think or feel has been made meaningless to you and will have only the meaning with which the arrogant group involved chooses to supply it. The distancing from me that allows you to do that has now become pretty much permanent and complete since not one of you has the courage to speak up, talk directly to me or own your own behaviour. I am a ‘prop’ in your dysfunctional play and you do not see me as a person you need to treat as an equal. I doubt if most of you ever will again.



To read complete article, click on link in Title

No comments: