Saturday, November 03, 2007

Deciphering the ‘Code’

By Patricia Lefave, Labelled, D.D.(P)

Would you like to know how to decipher this code?
It goes like this:
1 + 1 = 2 (not 3)

Point of View 1:
I ‘think’ people (you) are talking about me. I can see you and hear you. I think you are pretending not to know that.

Point of View 2:
You ‘think’ I can’t see you or hear you even though you are talking about me, quite often in my presence. Therefore, you don’t know that you are ‘the people’ whom I ‘think’ are talking about me.

This is a basic ‘action/reaction’ event or relationship.

The Mad Search for Hidden Meaning (Both sides):

We both (both sides) look for another version of reality which will allow us to make sense of the situation. Each side fabricates a new one from; lack of information, too much information, contradictory information and/or fabricated information.

Result
: Two sides of an obvious reality become four sides. (My original ‘split.’)
Then the side with the concrete power imposes its version on the side without power. The world is then divided into the powerful and the powerless and it is all based on nonsense and failing to see the perfectly obvious.

Go back to the simple arithmetic and the great mystifying ‘puzzle’ is solved!

No comments: