Friday, May 04, 2007

Nohari Window


As I read all the possible traits in the Johari Window above, I thought to myself, this is a little too pleasant I think. I mean it is all quite uplifting and all, but where are all the negative traits, (frequently the only traits), like the ones listed for all of us ''mentally ill'' people everywhere else. Then I looked more closely at this interactive Site and, lo and behold, the creator produced a 'Dark Side."

So to give the proper balance in this, here it is: Enjoy!

Click on the Title to get the "Nohari Window"



The first comments on this one have been made by someone known to me who is currently angry about something I said. However , If I did not expect this sort of thing, I should not have put this Window here in the first place!

No comments: